CAESAR II 2017 Is Released
CAESAR II 2017 – the industry de facto standard for pipe stress analysis – is now available commercially.
CAESAR II evaluates the structural responses and stresses of piping systems to international codes and standards. This 2017 version includes features that address many long-standing customer requests, as well as some significant industry code updates.
Technical additions include the ability to evaluate creep conditions for all piping codes using EN-13480 guidelines, and a new dialog to specify custom nozzle stiffnesses from the piping input. The version features several interface and usability improvements, including model symbols to show displacements, rotations, forces and moments, and improved display of node numbers and axial stops in piping models.
Filed under CAESAR II, Home
|Service Pack Release Announcement
The Intergraph Process, Power & Marine support team has posted CADWorxPlant_2016_SP2_HF2.zip for CADWorx Plant Version 2016. This Service Pack is now available for download from Intergraph’s Customer Response System. Further information about what is contained in this Service Pack is available in the Readme File link shown in the download description on the Service Packs and Fixes page.
To access this Service Pack, please follow the steps below:
- Logon to Intergraph’s Customer Response System at https://smartsupport.intergraph.com.
- Select the View Downloads tab.
- Select CADWorx Plant.
- Select Service Packs and Fixes.
- Select the download icon or the file link of the Service Pack.
If you have trouble accessing this Service Pack or need further information, please file a Service Request for CADWorx Plant 2016, and an analyst will be happy to assist you.
Thank You for being an Intergraph
At times when the industry is going through a roller coaster ride due to low and unsteady oil prices, every penny saved in project execution is a valued very high and that’s why design organizations worldwide are increasingly turning towards…
Source: The Right Tool at the Right Time
New Features in AFT Impulse 6
- Improved tab interface and enhanced Quick Access Panel functionality
- Improved search includes pipe and junction notes, names and numbers
- Output reports in German and Chinese languages
- Main menus are translated into available output languages
- Multiple Graphs Sets can be added to Graph Folders for easy generation and display
- Multiple graph tabs on primary window Graph tab
- Multiple parameters can be stacked on separate graphs using the same X-axis
- Secondary Y-parameter for most graph types
- Multiple graphs tiled on same Graph tab
- Multiple graphs can be animated at the same time
- New graphs can be defined directly from the Workspace
- New parameters such as Kv, Cv rate of change, valve position, liquid accumulator volume
- Easy formatting of titles, axis labels, and plot lines
- Plot series lines can be turned on/off for quick inspection
- Graph controls now located on the Quick Access Panel for easy graph definition and changes
- Animations can be saved in MP4 and QuickTime formats
- New Graph Guide to quickly direct new and experienced users to basic and advanced graphing features
- Scenario manager shows which scenarios have output
- Ability to create child scenarios without results saving duplication and load time
- New paste preview mode allows the pipes and junctions to be placed where desired and will indicate interference with existing objects on the Workspace
- GIS shape files can be imported to create a model
- Text alignment options in annotations
- Annotations can be layered on the Workspace
- Results Diagrams which graphically show data for pumps
- Automatic Color Map generation
- Design Alerts are specified and named globally and applied to pipes
- New Design Alerts available
- New Turbine junction type
- Surge Anticipator valve capability added to the Relief Valve
- Remote pressure sensing capability added to the Relief Valve
- Improved clarity for data entry in the Reservoir/Tank Property window
- Automatic generation of Cv vs. Time using equal percentage or linear profiles
- New events basedon Cv or Kv
- Maximum pressure setting for Gas Accumulators simulates a relief valve
- When the speed is set for a pump, both the original and modified pump curves are shown on the Pump Property window
- Design Alerts can be applied to junctions
- New dynamic check valve model
- New method from Thorley for estimating reverse velocity through check valves at closure
- New Force Summary report available in the output showing all applied force sets
- New Design Alerts can be applied to Force Sets and shown in the Force Summary
- New Force report in Model Data showing the input details
- Force definitions can be imported from an Excel file
- Animations can be saved in MP4 and QuickTime formats
- Enhanced check valve modeling based on inertia
The Sanitary Modeling Guide and Sanitary Specs for CADWorx Plant Professional is now available for download from Intergraph’s Smart Support System.
To access this Download from the Intergraph Smart Support:
1. Log on to Intergraph’s Smart Support web at https://smartsupport.intergraph.com/
2. Select View Downloads
3. Select CADWorx Plant.
4. Select Freeware Tools and Utilities
5. Select Content Packs
6. Select 2016 Sanitary Content Pack
If you have trouble accessing this download or need further information, please Contact us.
Query : PV-Elite file corrupted.
The issue resolved with Backup option. PV-Elite and CodeCalc to allow you to access a back-up copy of your PV-Elite and CodeCalc files by selecting Backup Folder on the File tab. The software saves a copy of your PV-Elite and CodeCalc jobs into the Backup folder in the program folder when you analyze the job.