In this Webinar you will learn:
1. Process of designing properly reinforced nozzles for your vessel
2. Add reinforcement for the nozzles based on the UG-37 standards, which use area replacement in its calculations to achieve a proper design
3. Use Appendix I-10, which bases its calculations on examining a combination of Pressure and Area
4. Take into consideration the Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) for your nozzle reinforcement calculations
About the Speaker:
Fauzan Badiwale is a Mechanical Engineer by profession and PGD in Piping Design and Engineering. He is working as a Sr. Application Engineer & Product Lead – Pressure Vessel Design. He has 6 years of experience in the software field. He has strong working knowledge on software’s such as PV Elite, Caesar-II, TANK and NozzlePro. He joined ImageGrafix in May 2013 and is responsible for pre-sales, software training and end-user support for ICAS & PRG products.
Your invitation: CADWorx® & Analysis University 2016 Express Dubai
After a successful 2015, CAU2016 Express returns to Dubai
with our one-day, high-powered learning experience for users of CADWorx, CAESAR II®, PV Elite®, and GT STRUDL®.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from experienced product experts who will demonstrate how to streamline work processes and eliminate inefficiencies
- Grow your professional skillset and technical knowledge with in-depth product training sessions
- Connect with others in your industry to gain competitive insights that you can apply to your own upcoming projects!
For more information
To find out more about CAU2016 Express Dubai, visit the event page or contact Yuvraaj at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Pandian at email@example.com
March 7, 2016
The H Hotel
One, Sheikh Zayed Road
Click here for:
Learn from topics such as:
- Creating useful drawings through CAESAR II with minimal expertise
- Improve efficiency with CADWorx Plant 2016
- Understanding Stress Categories – PV Elite
- GT STRUDL – Complete structural solution for Skid base system
- And much more!