PV Elite Webinar: What’s New in PV Elite 2018
with Scott Mayeux, Executive Technical Director of Product Development
There are two sessions. The same material will be covered in both sessions. Register for the session most convenient for you.
Date: Tuesday, December 12
Time: 10:00 a.m. CST Houston / 5:00 p.m. CET Amsterdam
Click here for your local time
Duration: 1 hour
Date & Time:
Tuesday, December 12, at 8:00 p.m. CST Houston
Wednesday, December 13, at 10:00 a.m. SGT Singapore
Click here for your local time
Duration: 1 hour
PV Elite 2018 releases soon. Attend this webinar to learn about the new code updates, including:
Additionally, PV Elite has augmented and updated its wind and seismic codes. Check out the software’s new retirement limit calculations and new functionality in the user interface.
Scott Mayeux serves as Executive Technical Director of Product Development at Hexagon PPM. He is in charge of software development for the pressure vessel and exchanger solution PV Elite as well as the API 650 product TANK for large diameter oil storage tank analysis. He is a mechanical engineer with more than 25 years of experience in the engineering and software development fields.
ASME Code has changed ; are you ready ?
Discover how that may affect your calculations . Join us in PV Elite Symposium on 12th September 2017, @Tower Rotana Dubai.
Join ImageGrafix Wednesday Webinars to understand the Joint Efficiency.
6th September, 10.00AM GST
In this webinar you will learn:
- Review of joint efficiency
- How to determine the category types of welds
- Corresponding radiography
Performing fatigue analysis on nozzles using PV Elite is a simple process. Let us go through these steps to bring your fatigue information into PV Elite.
Once the Load Cases tab is active, click on the button that is next to ‘Fatigue Analysis’ and the Fatigue Pressure/Cycle Data Input screen appears. In the box at the top called ‘Number of Fatigue Case to Process,’ enter the number of cases you want considered. Then enter the pressure range and number of cycles for each range. Finally, click on the button at the bottom of the screen that says ‘Save Cases and Exit.’ At this point, PV Elite has all the information it needs to perform the fatigue analysis on any nozzles you add to your model.
Go back to the General Data Input tab where you find your model on the screen. When you add a nozzle to the vessel using the usual nozzle input screen, notice that at the bottom of screen the check box ‘Fatigue Calc ?’ Make sure this box is checked, see below:
Now, for the PD5500 and EN13445 models, the drop down list labeled ‘Weld Class’ beside the check box becomes active. Choose a suitable letter (see PD 5500 Annex C for details concerning fatigue classes). Note, class C is the least severe, and W the most severe. Enter the rest of your nozzle data, ensuring the nozzle is adequately reinforced in the normal way.
When you have finished entering your vessel data and have completed building your model, you can press the calculation button (running man). The output processor will include a fatigue analysis report. That report will contain the full analysis for all of the nozzles on which you indicated to perform fatigue analysis:
Your invitation: CADWorx® & Analysis University 2016 Express Dubai
After a successful 2015, CAU2016 Express returns to Dubai
with our one-day, high-powered learning experience for users of CADWorx, CAESAR II®, PV Elite®, and GT STRUDL®.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from experienced product experts who will demonstrate how to streamline work processes and eliminate inefficiencies
- Grow your professional skillset and technical knowledge with in-depth product training sessions
- Connect with others in your industry to gain competitive insights that you can apply to your own upcoming projects!
For more information
To find out more about CAU2016 Express Dubai, visit the event page or contact Yuvraaj at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Pandian at email@example.com
March 7, 2016
The H Hotel
One, Sheikh Zayed Road
Click here for:
Learn from topics such as:
- Creating useful drawings through CAESAR II with minimal expertise
- Improve efficiency with CADWorx Plant 2016
- Understanding Stress Categories – PV Elite
- GT STRUDL – Complete structural solution for Skid base system
- And much more!
Intergraph has been released service pack 1 for the PV-Elite 2014. Kindly visit the website https://smartsupport1.intergraph.com/
Here is the way –
Go to the website https://smartsupport1.intergraph.com/ > view download > “PV- Elite > Service Packs & Fixes ”
Please use Intergraph Smart Support for getting quick response for your support request and for the latest updates and patches for your Intergraph CAS software to keep it up to date.
If you need the login name & password for Intergraph Smart Support, Please send a e-mail to Support@igfzco.com
The following enhancements were made to TANK software for this release:
Code Updates and Analysis Changes
• Updated the software for API 650, 12th Edition (Errata, July 2013).
• Updated the software for API 2000, 6th Edition (November 2009).
• Updated the software for API 653, 4th Edition (November 2013).
• Revised Supported Cone Roof Data to include a Structural Database input, which is separate from the tank-specified database input.
• Revised the software to store the Reload Last File at Startup configuration setting in the registry settings.
• Updated the graphics model to include a new 3D View.
• Added a new Check for Update option for software updates.
• Completed various UI updates to improve usability.
• Updated the Help with information for all enhancements and previous software revisions.