Category Archives: Webinars
ImageGrafix’s Wednesday Webinars -January 2016 – Free Online Technical Trainings – What is New in PV Elite 2016
|Incompressible Fluid Flow Analysis Using AFT Fathom||FEA Analysis Tool for PVElite Users||Convert Laser Scan Data to 3D Intelligent CADWorx Model|
|Date: July 08, 2015Time: 09.00 AM(Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain) 10.00 AM (UAE, Oman) 11.30 AM (India) Duration: 30 Min Cost: Free Webinar||Date: July 15, 2015Time: 09.00 AM(Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain) 10.00 AM (UAE, Oman) 11.30 AM (India) Duration: 30 Min Cost: Free Webinar||Date: July 22, 2015Time: 09.00 AM(Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain) 10.00 AM (UAE, Oman) 11.30 AM (India) Duration: 30 Min Cost: Free Webinar|
|Description:We’ll provide an overview of how to model your Incompressible system using AFT Fathom software. This Webinar covers
• Basics of building and defining your model • Pump sizing • Pressure Drop Calculation • Flow Distribution • Velocity Checking • Understanding system behavior etc.
|Description:Nozzle/PRO Software enables users to quickly and easily perform Finite Element Analysis (FEA) of individual pressure vessel and piping components.
Nozzle/PRO enables FEA results to be seamlessly incorporated within PVElite to improve the overall analysis of vessels so they are neither over- nor under-designed.
|Description: CADWorx fieldPipe with CADWorx Plant Professional helps to convert the Laser Scan Point Cloud Data to 3D Intelligent Modeling in the AutoCAD Environment. In this Webinar, we will covers • How to bring the Point Cloud Data inside CADWorx fieldPipe • Convert the same to Intelligent 3D Model • Extract the Isometrics Drawing with Bill of Materials|
|Speaker Bio:Arjun Kapoor, a Chemical Engineer by profession is working as a Product Manager for Process & Simulation Solutions at ImageGrafix Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd. His responsibilities include product presentations, training and technical support for AFT, Flaretot and Instrucalc Software||Speaker Bio:K M Pandian, a Mechanical Engineer by profession is working as a Technical Manager for Plant Design Solutions at ImageGrafix Software FZCO. Having 19 Years of experience in project, Product demonstrations, training and end user support for CAESAR II, PVElite, TANK & PRG Software.||Speaker Bio:Saravanan Padmanabha Pillai , a mechanical engineer by profession is working as a Technical Consultant with ImageGrafix Software FZCO, Dubai. Having 10 years’ of hands on experience on BIM/plant Projects implementation, Technical Support, content creation, & Training on CAD Products|
|Copyright © 2015 ImageGrafix Software FZCO. All rights reserved.|
Date: May 27, 2015
Time: 09.30 AM UAE Time and 11.00 AM India Time
Time Duration: 30 min
Cost: free webinar
Discover the latest advances in PV Elite 2015. Design equipment for the most extreme uses quickly, accurately and profitably by taking advantage of:
- The new 3D PDF modeler
- CodeCalc improvements
- Output processor enhancements
- Additional configuration options
- Improved analysis capabilities
- And much more!
Deepak Sethia, a mechanical engineer by profession, is working as an Application Engineer for Plant Design Solutions with ImageGrafix Software FZCO, Dubai. He is a seasoned piping and static equipment design engineer with 7 years of experience in providing technical support and end user training on Intergraph CAESAR II, PV Elite and Tank software
Intergraph PV Elite Webinar : What’s new in ASME Code Section VIII(Divisions 1, 2 & Section II Part D)2013
Dear Customer / Prospect,
This webinar will discuss the latest code changes that will be mandatory in January 2014. Download this webinar and learn about how these new updates will affect ASME Section VIII Code users. Kindly click on the below link to register and download the recorded webinar for the same.
Dear Customer / Prospect,
This webinar will discuss the new features and enhancements of PV Elite 2014. Attend this webinar and learn about the new and improved features and codes added to PV Elite 2014. Kindly click on the below link to register and download the record webinar for the same.
PV Elite 2014 – New Features List:
Code Updates and Analysis Changes
The following new code updates were implemented in this version.
- ASME 2013 VIII-1 Edition updates incorporated
- ASME 2013 VIII-2 Edition updates incorporated
- ASME 2013 Section II Part D Edition updates added (hundreds of changes and additions)
- PD 5500 2013 Addenda changes added
- BS EN 13445-3:2009+A1:2012 updates incorporated
Internationalization Updates The following updates were made for internationalization purposes.
- EN 1092 Flange Pressure Temperature Ratings updated (including PN 2.5 series)
- EN 1092 Flange Dimensional Data updated
- South African Wind Code added
- South African Seismic Code added
- User customizable G-loading option added
Productivity Enhancements The following features were added to improve productivity and usability.
- Automatic file backups added
- A new testing program included
- Smart selection capability for ANSI/EN-1092 Flange Class/Grade Groups
- Help documentation updated
Analysis Features The following analysis enhancements were added to this release.
- TEMA Exchanger analysis added back into CodeCalc software
- ASME Appendix 9 Type 2 Jackets added
- PD 5500 Type 2 Jackets added
- Nozzle FEA via Nozzle/PRO added back into CodeCalc software
- Direct UI support added for EN-13445 Cold Spun Heads
QA Validation and Verification Additions The PV Elite development team continues to add new QA sample benchmark problems to the benchmark solution set.
- QA Test now includes many new EN nozzle tests.
- PV Elite 2014 was benchmarked against ASME PTB-4 (ASME Section VIII-Division 1 Example Problem Manual).
- The Verification and Quality Assurance Manual was updated to include tables of comparison for various sample problems.